Tuesday, November 11, 2008

We're Still At It

So as of today Dustin and I have been married for 4 years. Dang we're old. And we already have 2 kids. We move kinda fast. And what did we do to celebrate you ask? Well lets see. Last night we went out to eat and to a movie, which we missed. And today Dustin went fishing, while the kids and I stayed home and they helped me write a paper for my Contempoaray Issues in American Education class. Yes, it's as exciting of a class as it sounds. Then when he got home we took the kids to the park to ride Dray's John Deere tractor. The kids then went to bed early because they giggled through nap instead of sleeping (what was that I said in an earlier post about loving them being in the same room?), and we went out for ice cream. That's about it. We are extremely boring people. Although I did get some bananna ice cream, which was pretty exciting. I don't really care that we didn't do anything crazy. We have nothing to prove to each other that isn't instilled in our everyday, the important thing is that we can still stand each other and the fact that I am more sure that he is the one for me than I was the day I married him. Of course our journery has had it's ups and downs, but how could we grow together if there was never anywhere to grow from? Dustin is everything I could ever have hoped for as a husband, lover, provider, bestfriend, and father and role model to my kids. I am so honored that I get to spend the rest of forever with my dream come true.

I love you through it all, Dustin!

2 comments:

KP said...

that post almost made me cry.
sadly...i am not kidding.
but it was cuuute! :)
yay.

Sims Family said...

Happy Anniversary! I haven't seen you for a while. Where have you disappeared to? (Or is it me?)