Saturday, November 8, 2008

I've been tagged...

You have to answer these questions with one word respones.

1. Where is your cell phone? recharging
2. Where is your significant other? fishing
3. Your hair color? brownish
4. Your mother? tired
5. Your father? working
6. Your favorite thing? togetherness
7. Your dream last night? strange
8. Your dream/goal? success
9. The room your in? living room
10. Your hobby? reading
11. Your fear? failure
12. Where do you want to be in six years? flourishing
13. Where were you last night? mall
14. What you’re not? happy
15. One of your wish list items? pearls
16. Where you grew up? Phoenix
17. The last thing you did? homework
18. What are you wearing? black
19. Your T.V.? flat
20. Your pet? sleeping
21. Your computer? overworked
22. Your mood? irritated
23. Missing someone? always
24. Your car? compact
25. Something you’re not wearing? pants
26. Favorite store? toys
27. Your Summer? hot
28. Love someone? duh
29. Your favorite color? multiply
30. When is the last time you laughed? earlier
31. Last time you cried? minutes

I tag: Kristin Russo, Kathryn Curtis and Amy Johnson.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing this...sorry it sounded like you were not happy. See ya later. Happy anniversary TOMORROW!

Alexa Mae said...

i love reading tags. and you crack me up. so much so that i tagged you...woooohooooo!!!!!

Amy said...

Oh boy, I love tags!! Were you irritated that Dustin was fishing? ;) I hate when Mike leaves me alone with the kids!

US said...

Not so much about the fishing, as I was about the duration of the fishing. 14 hours is alot of fishing.