While we were outside wishing to the double rainbow, Dray stepped in a puddle. He was so excited. "Mommy! Mommy! I made a tootsie print! I love to make tootsie prints! Now you can follow me! Now you know where I went!" Where in the world did he come up with that? That little guy cracks me up!
4 comments:
awww...dray's so cute.
umm i miss seeing your kids.
if you ever need a sitter let me know and if im not busy i'd love to!
:)
I saw that rainbow too while I Was driving! I was leaning out my window on the freeway taking pictures. I saw it from end to end all the way which was pretty cool. I felt like I was driving right under it.
That's so, so cute! I love making tootsie prints!
That's so cute! He cracks me up! I love it!
Post a Comment