So, we went to the zoo again. I know I know, we go there alot. But it's free so of course we go alot. Free entertainment is the best entertainment. Ok so no, it's not actually free. We bought a membership earlier this year so it cost us then, but I'm pretty sure we've more than made it up. So it feels free. We went with my sister in law Melissa and her two kids, Kimber and Colter. Drayton and Kimber acted like heathens the entire time we were there. By the time we got to the petting zoo I was contemplating leaving Dray there to become part of the zoo. AHHHHH! They fought over everything. And Peyson wanted to walk the whole time. Anyone who has seen Peyson walk knows what a bad idea this is. She can't take more than 5 steps without falling over, and then she tries to crawl a bunch to make up for lost walking time. Crawling at the zoo, as I'm sure everyone can imagine, isn't the most sanitary thing. One child, however, did come out shining. Colter! He was a total angel. He didn't make a peep the whole 3 hours we were there. I kept forgetting he was with us. I wanted to trade Mel right then and there: Drayton and Peyson for Colter. Just kidding, I love my babies. They just make me a little crazy sometimes. The trip ended ok, though. Drayton and Kimber walked to the car holding hand and only yelled at each other once or twice. That was definately the record for the day.
2 comments:
So, how are you doing these days!? Your kiddo's are so cute!! So, random thought... I almost text you the other day. I still have your number. (Do you care?) Because, I still think that it would be super fun to double sometime. :)
Ah, good times at the zoo. I had to buy Halle a leash specifically for the zoo when she was little. ;)Way cute pic of the kids, btw!
Post a Comment