
Yes that's a chicken nugget that fell out of her hand. Poor baby. So we took a bath and then off to nap. So my day carried on as normal. Nap, snack, drive home. Well, today is my dad's birthday so Peyson stayed home while me and Dray took him bowling. I had never realized what a bad bowler I am until tonight. Now according to Wii bowling, I am the champion, unfortunately reality is not so kind. I bowled a 49. My dad bowled a 78. Drayton, the stud, bowled a 53. Yes, I am ashamed to say my 3 year old beat me in bowling. And i didn't even let him.

And what kind of a mother am I. A horrible one. I didn't even have a camera to mark this momentous occasion. He had bowling shoes on and everything. I had to take a picture with my phone. The one above of Peyson is also with my phone. The difference in quality is ................ she's not moving. My point is (yes I'll hurry up and get to it) I'm never going anywhere without my camera again. My kids are just too stinkin cute.
4 comments:
How sad for Peyson. BTW that Obama text you sent was funny. Here I am staying up late to fix my blog when I should be sleeping...Brett is snoring away next to me. Good night! Did you get my email to get the halloween pics that you want?
That's still a really cute pic of Peyson--even with a camera phone! What a long day, you poor thing. Looks like Dray might have a future in bowling! :)
you crack me up!!! poor babies, losing all their beauty sleep. thats crazy its full time now! i love the pictures!!
I love that kids can sleep anywhere, doing anything! So funny, poor tired Peyson! Dray impresses me more and more. Beating his mom in bowling...WOW! What a fun thing to do together.
Post a Comment