Dustin and I rarely go out without our children, so when we do it's an occasion worthy of a few pictures. It was around 9 o'clock at night, so we both looked exhausted (we go out late so our children will be asleep the whole time). We went and saw a movire called Fireproof. Dustin really wanted to see it because it's about a firefighter, but it turned out to be a little cheesy. Don't get me wrong, it had a good message and I am one for cheesiness. It was a Kirk Cameron movie, and for those of you who don't know he is a hardcore christian. So there was alot of talk about God. Anyway, it had good advice on trying to improve your marriage and on appreciating people in your life you may tend to take for granted. I give it 3 stars (so more than half) for good values and a good message. Not a movie you'd have to screen for the kids. Infact, it was only rated pg, and I think that was only because he yelled.
2 comments:
Yep we are going down on Dec 20th. We would love to do something. Did you see the Twilight movie? Karl took me for my B-day, 1st time we ever had baby sitters. We liked it.I was pleasantly suprised by the guy who played Edward.
Good for you! I'm long over due for a date night with the hubby.
Post a Comment