Sometimes my son says things that shock and embarrass me. Sometimes he says things that make me laugh until I cry.
Dray: Hi I'm Dray, wanna be my friend.
Random Primary Kid(RPK): (silence)
Dray: Uh, hello?
RPK: (silence)
Dray raises his hand
Sister Belt: Yes Drayton
Dray: (pointing to the RPK) I don't think he speaks english.
Ash: So Eric, who do you like?
Eric: What do you mean?
Ash: Like do you have any girls?
Dray: Eric has Grandma.
Dray walks in, middle finger up
Dray: Hey mom look a this!
Me: Where in the world did you learn that?
Dray: Uh, Porter (His cousin who is a year younger)
Me: Ya ok whatever
That night at dinner
Dray: Hey mom (middle finger raised again)
Me: Dray where in the world did you see that?
Dray: I told you Porter.
Me: No you didn't, who was it.
Dray puts his head down in shame and points across the table.
My Mom: I did not teach you that!
Where does my kid get this stuff?
4 comments:
hahahahaha he is soooo funny. i swear that kid is years wiser than his age. he cracks me up! and i can just see the seriousness of it all! love it!
Oh, that's hillarious!! I love your new layout! What a great pic of your kiddos!
What a funny kid! That is hilarious! We need to catch up soon!
PS I love the new pic of your kids at top!
That's funny. He's the little comedian that's for sure. Your mom got busted! The second one is hilarious.
Post a Comment