Monday, January 19, 2009

Hall Of Flame

Last Friday Dustin, Drayton, Peyson and I went to the Hall of Flame in Tempe. It was so awesome. Seriously, talk about about big boys and their toys. I think Dustin was in Heaven.


They had firetrucks from all over the world, dating back to the 1700's. The oldest one was a hand pump that you put over a well or lake and manually pumped the water out. (I'd say fire fighters today are a bit spoiled). Let's hope most people lived pretty close to water, or you were in big trouble.


There was so much hands on fun for the kids. All the fire fighters in our group loved this place. Big and little. Present and Future.



2 comments:

Amy said...

Fun! I've never even heard of that--it looks really cool, though.

Alexa Mae said...

how fun! what a lucky little boy. they are so cute krysten. i just love them!