Tuesday, February 17, 2009

So Lately....

Life has been pretty busy. Dustin's been working a ton. And I've been schoolin and playin with the kiddos. We go see Dustin at the station whenever possible. The kiddos love to go play on the engine.







Dustin and I also got to go on our first trip alone since we got married. It was so fun. We went to stay in Eagar with Dustin's grandma and then went to sunrise and went snowboarding. I haven't been snowboarding since I was 16, and it was only once. So you can imagine how awesome I did. Or didn't. I spent more time on my back than on my board. It was so fun, though. And it was so nice to spend some alone time with the hubby, thanks to my brother and his wife who took our kids in for a few days. Thanks Brent and Kathryn! The drive up usually takes anywhere from 3 and a half to 4 hours. It took us 6 whole hours! From Payson to Show low there was nothing but vast whiteness the whole way. They even closed the road about 20 minutes after we started through Payson. It was kinda scary, but an adventure.






Since we've been home we've been trying to do alot with the kids to make up for leaving them. We even put Dray in karate. He had to test to get in, because they only take about 40% of the 3 year olds. They test their motor skills and ability to follow directions. He passed and earned his white belt.


So that's us lately. Just livin life.

4 comments:

Amy said...

How fun to get to be alone with the hubby! That drive can be scary even without snow! Glad you made it okay, even if it took forever! Way to go Dray!

Little Beachs said...

I saw you wrote on ash's blog and had to look at your bloh.
your kids are so cute! I love Eagar it is so beautiful there.

Brittany said...

Cute pic of Dustin with kids. I'm glad you guys had a fun trip together. Hope the kids are feeling better soon!!! Let me know when so we can catch up!

Alexa Mae said...

i heard you guys had a blast! im glad you made it back safely. i hate the snow. peyson is getting so big. what a cutie! i hope we can schedule something for next week!