Today we celebrated Dray's 3rd birthday. We went to Makutu's island and the kids had so much fun. Dray ran around climbing through tunnels for 3 ours, he was dead when we got home. Dead until we started going through his presents, that brought on a new bought of craziness. He had such a good day, I'm just having a hard time with the fact that my little man will be three tomorrow. Sniff.
2 comments:
yay!! today was fun!! im glad we got to come and play too. my kids passed out in the car 5 minutes after we left!! drayton is so dang cute and such a little man!! i cant wait to start having playdates. the last pic of you and dray is so cute!!
Thanks for the update...something new to read is always good. I'm trying to fix up my blog and my friends when I should be sleeping. Kimber didn't fall asleep until like 10pm! Even without a nap and all that playing. Weirdness. How's the new laptop?
Post a Comment