
I know there are alot of peoole out there that didn't enjoy Breaking Dawn and were disapointed in Stephenie Meyer. And everyone is totally entitled to their own opinion. But this is my blog, so in my opinion, I completely disagree. I loved it. After reading some poor reviews I reread it and paid more attention to try and see their points of view. And I still completely disagree. I thought it was great. No it wasn't an upllifting, try to be a better person, change your life book. But seriously, who reads books about vampires to be uplifted? I think those people are looking in the wrong place. I really liked the story. I thought Stephenie Meyer did a good job tying up all the loose ends, and I love a story where no one ends up alone. She's no Charles Dickens or Jane Austin, but why in the world are people comparing her to them. I don't think she's trying to out write them. Ok I have one last point to make. Please remember that it is a story about vampires. It's not going to be realistic. So expecting that when you read it, seems a little crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment