Today Dustin turns 26! He's practically an old man. I decided that people need to know a little more about him. So here are 5 things (not nessicarily the top five) I love about him, that you may not know.
1. He always has to be touching me when we're in the same room. If we're on different couches, he just holds my foot. Or at night sometimes he draps his leg over me. Some part of him has to be touching some part of me.
2. He dreams about stuff he has to do. Like work and other things he has to get done. I personally think that would suck. I love to dream. Poor Dustin just can't relax.
3. He cries during the Notebook. Right there at the end, when they decide to die togther, there is always a tear. Awe, what a softy.
4. He love to be helping someone. No matter the feat, he will never say no. And he is so generous. Even when he shouldn't be.
5. He loves to sit and plan all the things we'll do together in the future. He makes lists. And he's so detailed. He's drawn up the house he wants us to have in the future. And pretty much already decorated every room. I love to sit and think about forever with him.
2 comments:
happy happy birthday dustin!! woo hoo!! hope you guys have a fun fun weekend!!
Thats probably the number one thing that I like about him too... every time we are both in the same room he has to be touching me.
Post a Comment