Monday, August 18, 2008

Campout!!!




Every year my family goes camping at the end of the summer. And for the past two years I didn't get to go. Last year it was because I was afraid of having Peyson in the middle of the forest. Although, Dustin thought it would be totally awesome to deliver our baby in the woods. Anyway, this year I didn't get to go because I had a cold, in the middle of freaking August. The boys went. They had fun playing in the water and shooting. It rained so they had to stay in the trailer alot, but they loved being in the cool weather. And Drayton loves playing with Porter, his cousin. He even caught a fish. What a man. Sorry no pictures from girls weekend with me and Pey, enough people have seen me makeupless and unshowered. And yes my son is wearing boots with shorts. I wasn't there, remember.


1 comment:

Alexa Mae said...

i didnt notice the boots with shorts because i was distracted by dustins cowboy attire. haha jk. bronson walk around like that all the time. thats sad you didnt get to go!! i have having summer colds...bummer!!