Sunday, March 6, 2011

Watch Your Mouth!


I know I haven't updated in forever, but better late than never, right? Anyway, I have been getting mad at Peyson for saying the word freaking all the time lately. At the zoo, "Those monkeys are so freaking cute!" at the park "It's freaking hot out here." Walking up the stairs, "My freaking feet hurt." Really, why in the world is my sweet little 3 yr old constantly saying that freaking word? Then it dawned on me. I use that word at least twenty times a day. I use it on the phone, to the kids I even type it on facebook and my blog. SO now that I realize I am the problem, I am going to work very hard at not saying that word. It's just so freaking hard.

3 comments:

Sims Family said...

That is freaking funny!

Kathryn Olsen said...

Isn't it amazing what they catch onto? I find myself needing to adgust how or what I say all the time, even my tone is mimicked! Too funny. She looks way too cute and happy if that's her time out chair ;)

Brittany said...

haha! I love it! So glad you finally updated! Payson is so adorable, holy cow. Love her pic.