Tuesday, April 13, 2010

CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Dustin has been playing minor league football this season. They've been practicing since September and have had games since January. The past two weeks have been playoff games and since they won both of those they are in the championship game this weekend. Dustin is excited for a chance at a ring. Go Mustangs!!!!!!!

P.S. Incase you couldn't tell he's the big guy in white at the far left.

2 comments:

Dan said...

Dang, that big brown guy next to him looks good!

Thanks for playing this season dude!

And thank you Kristin for letting him! :)

Sherri Romney said...

Kristen I am glad you understand! Sometimes I feel like every other mom out there knows tricks I don't and I feel dumb that my 5 month old is up all night long.
I really do need to let him cry it out. That is how I got him to sleep longer before, but after that Utah trip, it got all messed up, and I haven't had the will power to listen to him scream! Plus I gotta get Jake some ear plugs so he can make it thru work ok...
We need to come say hi next time we visit Davis and Tanja. SO FUNNY that you are neighbors!