Friday, December 4, 2009

Our New Addition


Introducing Deagan Calhoun Lantz. Born November 16th and weighing in at 6lbs 14 ozs and was 20 inches long. Not too shabby for being 4 weeks early. Same exact measurements as his older brother. Drayton and Peyson adore him and he is the sweetest cuddle bug of a baby. We adore him and are so happy he's finally here.


*No I'm still not private. But soon.
*Better pictures to come.

4 comments:

James and Jackie Stone said...

So dang cute! I still need to come and see him! How does it feel to be a mommy of 3 now?

Sherri Romney said...

Okay girl...how did you have him 4 weeks early?! I am DYING over here... He looks just adorable and I love all his hair!

Amy said...

He is so adorable!!! Congratulations!

Sherri Romney said...

So if you never made it to 37 weeks do you know any tricks? FILL ME IN GIRL cause I've tried it all. Caster oil, walking, squats...