We've been going out and having lotsa fun this summer. Yesterday we went to a puppet show and Peter Piper Pizza. Dray loves runnign around and playing the games. And Pey loves running around and pretending to play the games. Her way is alot cheaper. This is us waiting to go in. No pictures inside.
We also have our very own built in water park. No need for us to pay $70 to go to Sunsplash. We've got all the fun we need.
Apparently that water tastes really good.
Drayton felt that Peyson was at risk of drowning in the five inches of water and therefore needed a floatation device.
Drayton likes to practice his facial expressions....I think this one is questioning me.
"Are you sure, mom?"
This is a look of pure delight.
Partners in Crime
I know what you're thinking, and you're absolutely right. I do have the cutest kids.
1 comment:
Hahaha you are right...they are dang cute kids! I love the floater in the kiddie pool. Too funny
Post a Comment