Not alot going on lately. I've been too tired and it's been too hot. It's hard to motivate myself to do anything when I'm sweating in places I didn't realize I had. We've been going swimming and to the movies. And even spending some time at the library. A few weeks ago there was a magician and next week is a reptile guy. It's nice having Dustin home alot during the day, so we all get to do alot together. I don't really have any new pictures because I'm horrible at remembering to bring my camera. Next post I'll have one of my bump. I'm 17 weeks pregnant and in that weird awkward stage where you are too skinny (like the work skinny could possibly apply to me right now) for maternity clothes and too fat for regular ones. Kinda irritating. Peyson is under the impression that she has a baby in her belly too. At my last appointment she had the doctor put the heart moniter to her belly and called my baby's heart beat a "choo choo." The mind of a toddler is an interesting place. Dray has informed me that he needs a brother because he already has a Peyson and that's more than a sister. Don't let him fool ya though, he loves that little sis of his. Those 2 are like 2 peas in a pod. I'm not sure what one would do without the other. Anyhoo, that's us lately. Just hanging out and ........enjoying the heat?
2 comments:
kristen! lets be blogger buddies! mascorros.blogspot.com
~ashley
HAHAHA I love your blog! And I like the hanging out pic too... ;) Congrats on the pregnancy! We're due around the same time, that is way exciting. Thanks for giving me your blog address!
Post a Comment