We took Drayton to the doctor today because his anus has been inflammed and red and he bleeds everytime he poops. We were sitting in the room, waiting for the doctor and Dray asked "Am I gonna get a new bum?" Dustin told him no, he isn't getting a new one. Drayton got a concerned look on his face and asked "They don't have any new bums here?"
Last night at dinner I told the kids that we would take a bath after we ate. So Peyson pushed her plate away from her, gave me a stern look and said..."Bath! Now!" She's not even a year and a half yet. Where in the world did this come from?
Tonight, we were driving to watch Dustin coach baseball. He coaches a little league team. We were singing songs on the way and I started to sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star." "Oh mommy, you found my heart!""Dray, how did I find your heart?""My heart is in this song!" Oh Dray, I love you.
Also at the game, we were sitting on sidelines watching. Peyson hadn't noticed Dustin there yet, and then he ran by. She spent the rest of the game yelling at the top of her lungs "DAD! DAD! DAD! DAD!" The boys couldn't even pay attention to anything but her.
I would love to be able to hear my kids thought, for just one day. To know where their little minds roam inorder to produce the craziness that comes outta their mouths.
2 comments:
I love your kids! Seriously, they sound like so much fun. You shouls move to SC.
You're so good, writing all this down! It's amazing how much you forget... they say the cutest little things! I love that Drayton's heart is in Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star! So sweet!
Post a Comment