Infact, our past week has been kinda lazy. I think there's something in the air. Or maybe the heat. Peyson has gotten so bored with sitting around that she has to find more interesting and creative places to do so.
That's a baby swing I got out for my niece when she comes over. I think Pey has more swing time though. She sure as heck wouldn't sit in that thing when she was a baby. I think she's gettin bored with the movie watchin. Of course there is one person who will never get bored with movies.
I took about 6 of these pictures and he didn't even look at me. Sad.
Anyway, that's how exciting our lives have been lately. Kinda pathetic. But we all go through it at one point or another. Maybe some of us more than others, though.
4 comments:
oh girl, you crack me up. let's get together next week. for reals this time.........pinky swear it!!!!
Hope you guys get better soon!!!
oh, cute even when sick. sorry we didn't get together over Christmas break, we had a crazy number of family activities. There just wan't enough time for all that we wanted to do. Still finishing school? We graduate in April (so excited!)
Everybody's been sick lately! I hope you guys feel better soon--there's nothing worse than a sick baby!
Post a Comment