Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Photo Shoot?

I got the kids matching Christmas pjs and decided that it might be fun to take some pictures of them. It was a piece of cake, as you can imagine, taking pictures of a 1yr old and 3 yr old is always an esay task.


Actually a cute picture, too bad the lightning was awful.

Dray was mad that I messed up the other picture and wouldn't look at the camera.


He's looking, so why in the world would she.

Apparently she wanted this one to be a close up.

Ok so there's Dray, where oh where is Peyson.

I guess she's done.



In the end I didn't get a single good shot.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh do I feel your pain! I had great expections for a mini-shoot of the girls at the San Diego Temple a few months ago and guess what? Not a single shot. Hopefully you'll get a good one before you have to take the tree down! ;) The pj's are really cute btw!

Alexa Mae said...

Hahaha of course the 1st one turned out with that lighting. Sheesh! They are still oh-so-cute!!! I love love the matching pjs. Your kids are so sweet and precious!! I smell a playdate coming soon....

Kathryn Olsen said...

HAHA! Hey it's the thought that counts right? And in a few year, and I mean probably 25 or so when they've had their own kids they'll appreciate this post! Fun PJS!