I've been a very good boy this year. That is why I am asking for a pirate ship for Christmas. I would like a Pirates Who Don't Do Anything pirate ship.
I would also like the Backyardigans Tubtime pirate ship.
I believe Fisher Price also makes a pirate ship, go ahead and bring that one by, as well.
Thanks for the pirate ships because pirate ships are all I want for Christmas. Love,
Dray
P.S. Peyson was ok too! Go ahead and bring her something pink because girls like pink.
(Unfortunately I did not make this up. This is really what he told Santa when we went and saw him at the mall.)
By the way, just to ease all of your curiosity, he is getting the Pirates Who Don't Do Anything pirate ship. But shhhhhhhh, don't tell him.
3 comments:
Kids are hilarious and say the funniest things! I love it
That is soo cute!! At least he's a kid who knows what he wants. And most girls do like pink. ;)
Fun fun! I wish all that would make adults happy was one toy. Oh, to be a kid.
Post a Comment