Awesome. Congratulations!
Wowee! Congratulations!! You guys are just baby making machines-LOL! I'm so happy for you!
Congratulations! When are you due?
Congratulations girl!!! I am so excited for you. Love ya. Let's get together again soon.
WOOHOO!!! Congrats! You guys have got this baby making thing down to an art! :)
know seriously. I almost feel like I have no control over it.
you weren't lying when you said that b-control doesn't work for you :) Congrats! Let me know what three is like.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Awesome. Congratulations!
Wowee! Congratulations!! You guys are just baby making machines-LOL! I'm so happy for you!
Congratulations! When are you due?
Congratulations girl!!! I am so excited for you. Love ya. Let's get together again soon.
WOOHOO!!! Congrats! You guys have got this baby making thing down to an art! :)
know seriously. I almost feel like I have no control over it.
you weren't lying when you said that b-control doesn't work for you :) Congrats! Let me know what three is like.
Post a Comment