Monday, October 13, 2008

Future Firefighter



We go visit Dustin at the fire station every so often and Dray gets to dress up and play in the engine and all the other fire fighters take him around and play with him and they even gave him a ride in the truck. Needless to say he was in heaven. Last time we were there he grabbed a garden hose and asked Dustin where the fire was. Dustin pointed to the bush and Dray started intently spraying the bush to put the fire out. I guess it's in the blood.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Lucky boy! All the other kids will be jealous!!

MissKris said...

Aw, I love these pictures! Dray is such a cutie! I need to come over and play.

Alexa Mae said...

Soooo cute!! Little boys and their fascination with anything motorized...i love it!! he is so cute! we need to get together...call me!

J. Johny said...

How fun! hows it going in AZ? still warm? we are coming down at christmas, we will have to get together again.

Kathryn Olsen said...

What a blast!! Porter needs to join him one of these days. Dray is SOO FUNNY! I love all the funny things hes says/does! He just cracks me up. I'm glad he put out the fire in the bush. HAHA